The RegisterClientScripts method implementation is shown below:
In this article we learned how to use WebResource to inject client side scripts with the custom server control. In the next article we are going to discuss how to change the ICON for the custom server control.
1) Creating a RequiredTextBox Control in ASP.NET
2) Screencast: Building RequiredTextBox Custom Control
3) Screencast: Custom RequiredTextBox with ValidationExpressionValidator
4) Screencast: Injecting Client Script for RequiredTextBox Control
5) Screencast: Building RequiredTextBox Embedding WebResource
6) Screencast: Creating ICON for RequiredTextBox Control